Use of this material teaches the child visual discrimination of dimension. This activity also helps the child develop his or her pincer grip which is necessary for writing.
- Bring the child to the shelf and invite the child to hold the knobbed cylinder.
- Layout the mat from left to right and place the knobbed cylinders on the top of the mat.
- take out all the cylinder serially from left to right direction by holding knobbed with the help of three finger of right hand and place it bottom of mat.
- Put the cylinder on the mat in a random order.
- Pick up one knobbed cylinder with right hand and give in left hand then feel it with right hand two fingers feel the rim also,now again give to right hand and put it in the hole.
The control of error lies within the materials itself.
- Seeing those that are too wide not fit
- Those that are too thin will not fit snugly
- Those that are too short or too tall will not be level
- At the least, the child will be left with one that does not fit in the end.
All Blocks: knob, cylinder
- Establishment of Quality: large, small
- Comparatives: larger, smaller
- Superlatives: largest, smallest
- Establishment of Quality: thick, thin
- Comparatives: thicker, thinner
- Superlatives: thickest, thinnest
- No language
- Establishment of Quality: tall, short
- Comparatives: taller, shorter
- Superlatives: tallest, shortest
Delivery & Returns
We are proud to offer a 100% Satisfaction Guarantee 30-Day Risk Free Return Policy
We are confident you will be happy with your purchase. If for any reason the product does not meet your expectations, you may return it in its original condition with all original packing materials within 30 calendar days from the shipment date for an exchange or full refund of your purchase price, excluding shipping costs.
Please inspect your order immediately upon arrival. Do not dispose of the box or any packaging materials until you have inspected your order and are satisfied with the product you have received.